Tree stumps on your property can be unsightly and potentially hazardous, especially if they are hidden beneath foliage or grass. Removing them can also be a challenging and dangerous process, especially without professional assistance. Fortunately, Treescape, an experienced team of arborists operating in Melbourne, can help you remove tree stumps safely and efficiently.
Our team of experienced arborists are knowledgeable and experienced with a wide range of tree species. Treescape’s arborists can expertly assess the best approach to remove any tree without causing damage to the surrounding environment.
Our approach ensures that your tree removal is carried out safely and efficiently, with minimal disruption to your property.
You can trust that your property is in safe hands with our skilled arborists; and we’re fully insured to protect our clients and our team, so can have peace of mind.
Benefits of Tree Removal
Treescape uses stump grinding to remove unwanted tree stumps, which is the safest and most efficient way to remove stumps from your property. Our experienced team of arborists uses a stump grinder to turn the stump into fine wood chips and take it below ground level. Unlike other methods, stump grinding removes the main root ball, which reduces the risk of the stump reshooting and leaves the soil ready for replanting.
Tree stump grinding is fast, effective, and safe. It doesn’t require large vehicles and machinery or put harsh chemicals in your garden.
Why Remove Tree Stumps?
Removing tree stumps from your property has numerous benefits, including:
- Clearing space and improving aesthetics
- Potentially increasing property value
- Removing root systems that can pose a threat to building foundations, driveways, and paths for up to a decade after the tree has died
- Preventing pests from habiting inside, such as termites, ants, and rodents which may eventually move into nearby buildings
- Reducing the chance of rot and disease spreading through dead stumps to healthy trees and buildings
Trust the Experts
Treescape has been providing stump removal and full tree removal services in Melbourne for almost 40 years. Our team follows comprehensive safety guidelines for all our services, and we are fully insured, giving our clients peace of mind.
Don't let unsightly tree stumps ruin the beauty and safety of your property. Trust the experts at Treescape for all your stump removal needs. Contact us today on 03 9909 5117 or via our online contact form to schedule a stump grinding service or to learn more about our comprehensive tree removal services.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can you remove whole trees as well?
- Absolutely, if you have a whole tree that needs removal, we have the skills and experience to remove trees of any size and species in any location. We also do emergency tree removalsfor fallen and dangerous trees.
- What if there is limited access to the stump?
- Not a problem. Our expert team is trained an experienced with confined space removal and we can use a tight access stump grinder to make sure the job is done right.
- Do I need a council permit?
- It depends; some stumps don't, but other will require permission from the local council to be removed. This is dependant on the height and diameter of the tree; the age and health; as well as the species of tree.
- Are you insured?
- We are fully insured to protect our clients and our team, so that you can have peace of mind.
- Do you clean up the debris afterwards?
- We'll leave your property clean and tidy after each service, including removing any debris and tree matter.
“I was very happy with the job the boys have done and will not hesitate to recommend you guys to anyone requiring tree lopping services. Very prompt very polite and your communication skills are 1st rate.”