Occupational Health and Safety
At Treescape we understand our responsibility for the health and safety of all employees under our control. In fulfilling this responsibility, the company has a duty to provide and maintain a working environment that is safe as practicable.
To meet the objectives of this policy, management representatives are committed to regular consultation with employees to ensure that health and safety issues are regularly reviewed.
To meet our obligations we have formulated our
- Work Health & Safety Manual to comply with Work Health & Safety Act 2012
- Specific Site Safety Plan (for larger projects)
- Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS)
- Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Regular toolbox talks, including documentation
Insurances/Certificates of Currency/Cards
- Public Liability Certificate of Currency (20 Million)
- WorkSafe Certificate of Currency
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Certificate of Code Compliance for the Construction Industry
- OH&S induction cards (Red/White Card)